NuffNang

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Malaysian International Gourmet Festival 2010

Oh! What a Night! A night sparkling with flashy Maseratis, rigorously moving stage spot lights, ladies in silverish flashy blink blink costumes and high stilettos, masquerade costumed characters...

Follow me through a photo journey as I took photos at the extravagant 10th Anniversary of Malaysian International Gourmet Festival,  taken place at Surf Beach @ Sunway Lagoon.

Copyright © Reserved by Sunway Lagoon and Kah Peng Loke.

Red Carpet Entry for Invited Guests only.

The majestic view from Surf Beach @ Sunway Lagoon.

Come, let’s dance with me.

Not missing even a single moment, I myself took the opportunity to take photos with the masquerade characters. Thanks Azman, Azie, Siti and friend for allowing me to steal a shot with u guys.

Masquerade Costume Personalities entertaining guests at Surf Beach @ Sunway Lagoon.

These people are absolutely skilled! Quipped with only cooking utensils and raw materials, they produce magically tasty food! I SALUTE these Chefs!

It’s CELEBRATION time!

Magical moments at the Malaysian International Gourmet Festival 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment