NuffNang

Friday, July 8, 2011

Breathtaking British landscapes in photos

 

…until I was working in an advertising – printing agency and an art and design school, I have realized that I am a person who is very visually orientated! Yes, I am a very visually based person.

Since then, I have never regretted for having indulged into photography (which has also burned several holes in my pockets)…

As a routine to get ideas and inspiration for my professional photography works, I have read lots and lots of photographic articles, attended workshops, surfed photographic sites so as to mention a few.

Amongst the new photos that I have discovered today are photos below. I personally heart them… The photos are compelling and give you the ‘feel’… Kudos! to the photographers.

Photo Source : Yahoo! News

TAV-Pulford_145646

TAV-Harkness_145638

No comments:

Post a Comment