NuffNang

Friday, July 8, 2011

Slowly but surely… I will still put more stories on my blog.

Dated back in Apr 2011, I’ve published a post on one of the assignments to Dhapa Zong, East Tibet. 

For a period of approximately 2 weeks, we travelled over 7 mountains in China specially to complete the assignment.

Before I proceed to publish Part II of my Dhapa Zong experience (hope its not too late or slow), lemme share with you  the photos that I have compiled into a photo book.

Like what I believe, no matter how slow a post can be made, it will surely be done one day… With my very jammed packed working schedule, you can expect my post to be a lil slower.  Enjoy!

Cover Page

LKP_7039_resize 

Content Pages

LKP_7044 (Large) (2) 

LKP_7052 (Large) 

LKP_7065 (Large) 

LKP_7071 (Large) 

Back Cover Page

LKP_7077 (Large)
This photo book was offered to Taklung Kagyu in loving memory of my late granny, Lim Kooi Tiew, 1922 – 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment