NuffNang

Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Fishing Village


I have always love taking my life to the edge... most of the time finding it thrilling... though at high risk!

In one of my photo assignments to Sitiu, Terengganu, I find it exciting to be put in a speed boat and cruzing along a river that leads into the South China Sea. Don't even talk about how choppy the sea was, it was all fun photo taking journey.

Amongst the highlight I experienced was that I tore my pants when trying to jump from one fish breeding floating hut to another (3rd Pic). Couldn't take my heavy body weight, the platforms moved apart. My legs were spread wide up to 170 degrees... ouucchhhh!

If you were to be me, if you do not know swimming but at the same time lugging a camera and lens costing up to 5 figure, what would you do?

Save the camera? or Save yourself?


Boatman and I


Floating fish breeding huts 

No comments:

Post a Comment