NuffNang

Friday, August 5, 2011

A penthouse wedding.

Like what I normally do, upon completion of each photo editing session, my mind will wonder what will be my next blog posting.

Instead of publishing the latest images which I yet to secure the consent of my clients to publish it, I would rather choose some older pics to be blogged.

I had the opportunity of shooting a wedding reception at Banker's Club. While Banker's Club is build with beautiful ambience lightings specially to create the 'mood', this can pose a challenging task for photographers.

Don't want to go into details of how dim the lights were, I am sharing with you some pics that were snapped during the beautiful wedding reception of Hong Kait & Joanne.

(p.s. : I did mention in one of my recent postings eventhough that wedding photography is not my forte and actual branding, I still accept wedding photography assignments. These assignments are taken for the name of photographic passion and experience differentiation.)

A scenic view at Banker's Club banquet level. The banquet hall oversees the Petronas Twin Towers.

While sitting down feasting and toasting to the reunion of the bride and groom, the other signature landmark that Banker's Club faces is the Times Square view.

We may have seen this kind of shots everywhere. Sometimes, it doesn't mean anything to us. However, for the bride, a bouquet of champagne colored roses symbolises her "Loveliness" or "tenderness," especially so on her wedding.

 A simple "symbolic" shot of Banker's Club.

 The banquet hall with Times Square view set as a memorable landmark.

What is a Chinese Wedding if without wine and wine toasting? 

One of my favourite pic of myself taken by Chris Vun.

No comments:

Post a Comment