NuffNang

Sunday, December 18, 2011

There aint any mountain too high to conquer!

 

As I blinked my eyes this morning, I’ve realized that we are already nearly at the end of year 2011. I have realized that for the past 12 full moons (with ref to every 15th day of Lunar month), there were many things that I have accomplished successfully; one of the proudest project was to roll out a full 360 degrees marketing campaign Aladdin the Musical @ Sunway Lagoon. Of course, all these were made possible with great assistance of my close colleagues : ‘Merpati’, ‘Hua Hee’ and ‘Malam Jumaat’.

Despite that things at work were smooth sailing, I must say that moments spent with my family and my loved ones have been totally robbed. This is a very expensive price that I must pay and compensate.

Moving forward, on my side photography quest, I could proudly mention that all photos that I have snapped are fully utilized for several above-the-line campaigns and below-the-line campaigns. All in all, you can roughly say that my images have gone on Unipols, Billboards, Editorials, Press & Mag Ads, Promo posters, Leaflets, Online Visuals, Buntings etc.

In my pure opinion, there aint any mountain too high that mankind could conquer. It is only the mind that we’ve to conquer.

I end this blog posting with an aerial shot taken on Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa’s roof top and a wide angle view of Surf Beach @ Sunway Lagoon filled with 36,000 visitors. For sharing purposes, this shot was taken with Canon EOS 1D Mk IV, Canon’s latest EF 8-15mm f4L Fish Eye Lens, Speed: 1/200, Aperture: f18, ISO: 400.

LKP_6240aWORDEDJPG_resize

LKP_6368aWORDEDJPG_resize

No comments:

Post a Comment