NuffNang

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Time & Tide Waits for No Man!


After several months of not updating my photo blog, I could say that there have been a few things that have changed in my life.

One of the most important happening that has taken place in my life is that I have moved on with my career, but, still doing photography as somewhat my passion and my side profession.

With my new job, I am now based on a hill that is appx 3000 feet above sea level, making new friends which are mainly the pine trees, monkeys and even some wild animals. Sparing you the details of my new friends, I am now warming up my fingers in taking pics. I am have been going around to create momentful photos...

With the pic above, guess what plant is it?

Until I post some other pics, stay stuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment