NuffNang

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Inseparable from photography

When we talk or hear about photography, some people tend to associate it with affordable camera brands like either Canon or Nikon, if not Hasselblad, Leica or any other big names.

Again, as I was still waiting for the creatives of our ad campaigns to be shown to me for a final signature in the wee hours of May 19, 2012, I have dug out some pics taken in the days where I could still 'feng thou' everyday! =)

I have realised that since the below pic was taken, it has been 11 years that I have left NST Penang news desk. I had the privilege to snap a photo Simon Yam, Canon's Brand Ambassador and well known Hong Kong artist. 


In another instance, I had the opportunity to take a quick shot with Eric Tsang, one of the 'tai ko' in Hong Kong's Filming and Entertainment industry.


Moving out from that, when I saw the pic below, it gave me a sudden chill into the bones. It's not that I have anything sour over the event that I have shot, but, it reminded me of some good moments.

Do you notice the flash gun that was fixed onto my camera? The flash gun was indeed my very first self-purchased flash gun. It has served me since 2006 - until today, it is still going very strong!!!

memories... memories... memories!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment