NuffNang

Saturday, May 19, 2012

When we talk about how pesky my life was or even until present moment, I can say that I extremely love living my life to the very edge of it.

Hopping from a hot pan to another and then manage to skip three times before landing onto another hot pan while avoiding myself falling into the burning hot blue flame, I think I have done quite a bit of things of which has made me a stronger person.

Through some free time that I have in the wee hours of May 19, 2012, I've managed to excavate some really 'ol and nostalgic photos taken when I was in Chelmsford.

Tuning into all these sweet pesky experiences, let's flash back to one of the moments when I was in Chelmsford - year 2001.

 "OPERATION CARCASS" : The masterminds behind the operation. But, what is "Operation Carcass"?


"Operation Carcass" was a staged 'murder' that took place at Rivermead Campus at Anglia Ruskin University (formerly known as Anglia Polytechnic University). 

In the said operation, my friends and I had camouflaged ourselves, went around the hostels and play 'dead'. We lied down on several prominent locations, got one of our partner in crime to draw the figure of our body.

To make the 'crime scene' real, we spilled some 'blood' on the road and used police crime scene tapes to gazette the areas.

Results? Students (who were mentally darn square!) could not drive their vehicles out of the crime scenes as there were police crime scene tapes. To certain extend, these folks (like sponge bob square pants) actually believed that someone was murdered. Hostel wardens were called to investigate into the matter. 

More evidence of how the 'crime scene' created.


At other times, we also took time off to sit back and relax from continuous reading of law text books, journals etc...

Could you notice how thin was I dated in year 2001?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment